To help you find ideas for baby registry must-haves, you can search for the registries of other parents. Likewise, you can create a Baby Registry Advice Team by asking your most trusted resources—friends, family, and other moms for their recommendations on the best strollers, cribs, car seats, bottles, and other essentials.
Why should I register at Amazon Baby?
There are many benefits to having an Amazon Baby Registry for you and your loved ones.
You will love:
- That anything for sale on Amazon.com can be added to your list, including toys, books, DVDs, music, and so much more
- That you will receive a 10% Completion Discount, or up to 15% if you are an Amazon Mom member with Prime. You will receive the discount 60 days before your event date to help you get the remaining items you need from your registry.
- Customer reviews and recommendations help you choose which products you’ll love for a lifetime
- That your Amazon registry is a universal registry. When you get the universal “add to registry” button you can add more products to your registry from any website. Now you really can register for practical, must-have items and fun, fanciful gifts all in one place!
- Tons of tools, tips, and guides to help you create and organize your registry
- The ability to email friends and family to spread the word about your good news, plus a Thank You List feature that tracks which loved one has purchased which gift for you
- Returns are easy through Online Returns Center
What is the completion discount?
- The completion discount is a one-time discount on select remaining items from your registry and is available to redeem 60 days before your child’s arrival date. The discount can be used once for an order of up to $5000.00 USD. The discount can only be redeemed by the primary registrant.
How much is the discount?
- You will receive a 10% discount, or up to 15% if you are an Amazon Mom member when you redeem.
How do I get a 15% completion discount?
- To be eligible for a 15% completion discount, you just need to be an Amazon Mom member with Prime. You can join Amazon Mom at any time by visiting the Amazon Mom page. If you cancel your Amazon Mom membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the 15% discount, however you may still be eligible for the discount at 10% as a registry owner without an Amazon Mom membership.
How does my Completion Discount work?
- You will be eligible to redeem the discount 60 days prior to your child’s arrival date (this is the arrival date you have indicated on your registry). *Please note there is a minimum 14 day wait period after you create a registry to be eligible, regardless of the arrival date you have indicated.
- Once eligible, a message will appear at the top of your registry directing you to your completion discount view. Any items that appear in this view are eligible for the discount and must be added to your cart from this view. The discount will then be applied at checkout.
- Your discount can only be used once. All items you intend to buy with your completion discount have to be purchased at the same time.
I am within 60 days of my child’s arrival date, but I don’t see my discount?
- If you are within 60 days from your child’s arrival date, as indicated on your registry – there will be a message at the top of your registry that will take you to your completion discount view. If you are not seeing this message, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You are not within 60 days from the arrival date you have indicated on your registry.
- Your registry was created less than 14 days ago (there is a 14 day wait period after creating a registry before you are eligible for the discount, regardless of the arrival date indicated).
- You already placed an order using your completion discount (the discount can only be used once).
- You can view and edit the arrival date on your registry from Your Registry Information.
When will I receive my discount?
- If you are the primary registrant, a message will appear at the top of your registry 60 days prior to the child’s arrival date you have indicated on your registry (please note your registry must be active for 14 days before you are eligible.) The message will take you to the Completion Discount view of your registry.
How do I redeem my 10% Completion Discount?
- Click on the message that automatically appears at the top of your registry 60 days before your child’s arrival date. Add items to your cart from the completion discount view and your discount will be applied at checkout (10% discount, or 15% if you are an Amazon Mom member.
How do I change the quantity of an item I already added to my cart?
- To change the quantity of an item, first delete the item from your cart and then add it from the completion discount view with the new quantity.
Which items qualify for the discount?
- The Completion Discount applies only to certain Baby items sold by Amazon.com. These eligible items are reflected in your completion discount view. The discount does not apply to items sold by other sellers on Amazon.com
What happens if I change my event date after my discount eligibility period has started?
- Changes to your event date after your discount window begins will not change the start and end date of your completion discount.
What are the restrictions?
- The discount amount is 10%, or up to 15% for registrants who are Amazon Mom members. It can be used once and applies to items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com that appear in your Completion Discount view which you can access from your registry once you are eligible for the discount. The discount can only be redeemed through the Amazon account of the primary registrant. To receive a 15% discount, you must be the primary registrant and Amazon Mom member in your household. The discount is valid 60 days before the child’s arrival date indicated on your registry and for up to 90 days after. Please note your registry must be active for 14 days before you are eligible. You are only eligible for the discount once in any 8 month period. There is a maximum purchase amount of $5,000.00 US Dollars ($500.00 discount.) Be sure that you have all the items from your registry you intend to purchase in your cart before you checkout. Once the items in your cart reach the maximum discount allowed, you will no longer be able to add items.